Parents’ Support Group (PSG)
Welcome to our Parents’ Support Group
A community of engaged parents committed to the total development of our children.
Support and promote parental involvement in the school.
The Parent Support Group was formed in 2005 to strengthen the school’s effort in fostering closer ties between school and home.
The objectives of the PSG are as follows:
- To involve parents in their children’s education process
- To show support in the holistic development of our children in BBSS
- To build rapport and provide support for parents through various educational and social activities
PSG also provides a way for parents to voice out their opinion and ideas through the school.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
**Question 1 : How do I benefit by being a PSG member? **
Answers: Many benefits await you! Some examples are:
1. Partner the school in activities.
2. Meet other parents and share parenting tips.
3. Better understand the goals and needs of the school, so as to better complement the school.
4. Enjoy privileges and priority invitations to our PSG events.
5. Create special memories just by being involved.
Question 2 : Does volunteering in PSG take up much of my time?
Answers: Join us whenever an event fits into your busy schedule. There is no fixed number of hours for each member.
BBSS PSG is stress-free and fun-filled!
We are pleased to welcome you on-board our happy family.
Register at http://goo.gl/6iaqDp today!
For enquiries, please email email@example.com
INVOLVEMENT IN SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
The PSG aims to play a supportive role in the holistic development of our children at BBSS. We are privileged and proud to be the school’s partner at various events throughout the year.
Through active involvement and participation, PSG hopes to build a community of parents who are equipped with parenting skills and can lend support to one another during our children’s teenage years. Other than the sharing of parenting resources at our Whatsapp Chat groups created for each level, we foster this friendship through regular meetings and parent-child bonding events!
Sec 1 Principal’s Talk and HOM workshop and Sec 2 Principal’s Talk — PSG Exco welcome mingle with lower secondary parents and students, sharing their personal experiences, and most importantly, recruit fresh faces into our big family.